Several European countries participate in the following international continuous survey research programmes. Integrated and national data files are available either from the programme websites or through CESSDA archives. Please follow the links below for further information about the surveys and how to access data.
- Comparative Study of Electoral Systems (CSES)
- European Social Survey (ESS)
- European Values Study (EVS)
- International Social Survey Programme (ISSP)
- World Values Survey (WVS)
- Cross-national survey programmes based on population samples (by GESIS). Overview of cross-national survey programmes and important singular comparative studies with focus on individual level population samples.
- Cross-Cultural Survey Guidelines (CCSG). The guidelines highlight best practice for the conduct of comparative survey research across cultures and countries and cover all aspects of the survey lifecycle.