CESSDA PPP presented at IASSIST Conference
CESSDA PPP was highly visible at the 34th IASSIST Conference "Technology of Data: Collection, Communication, Access and Preservation" on 27-30 May 2008, Stanford, California, USA. Session H1 "The CESSDA ESFRI Project: Setting up a one-stop shop for European Data" was completely devoted to the project.
- The CESSDA ESFRI Project: Setting up a one-stop shop for European Data (Session Introduction by Ken Miller, UKDA)
- The Vision and Requirements: Legal, Financial, Governance (Kevin Schürer, UKDA)
- The Infrastructure: Availability, Authentication and Access (Atle Alvheim, NSD and Vigdis Kvalheim, NSD)
- The Services: Data Discovery, Harmonisation, Analysis and Dissemination (Uwe Jensen, GESIS Data Archive)
- The Staff: Professionalism, Network of Excellence, Training (Kevin Schürer, UKDA)
- The Widening: Exploring Potentials and Possibilities of Extending the Research Infrastructure (Brigitte Hausstein, GESIS Cologne/Berlin)