CESSDA PPP is a completed project. These web pages will not be updated.
Other organisations involved in the PPP project:
- Archive of Sociological Data (ADS), Poland
- Bank of Social Data (BSD), Russia
- Centre for Political Studies and Public Opinion (CPIJM), Yugoslavia
- International Network for Studies in Technology, Environment, Alternatives, Development (CEPS/INSTEAD), Luxembourg
- Estonian Social Science Data Archive (ESSDA)
- Portugese Science and Technology Foundation (FCT)
- Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR), USA
- Russian Sociological Data Archive, Independent Institute for Social Policy (IISP)
- Initiative for Social Science Data Archive, Ruđer Bošković Institute, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Irish Social Science Data Archive (ISSDA)
- Kiev International Institute of Sociology (KIIS), Ukraine
- Latvian Databank of Social Sciences (LSZDA)
- Social Science Data Archive, Research Centre Regional and Global Development (REGLO), Bulgaria
- Slovak Archive of Social Data (SASD), Slovakia
- Archive of the Institute for Sociology at the Slovak Academy of Sciences (SAS), Slovakia
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC), Canada
- Ukrainian Sociological Archive of the Institute of Sociology of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University, Ukraine
- University of Belgrade, Serbia
- University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius, Macedonia
The PPP is also supported by participants' National Research Councils and Ministries.
Initiatives endorsed by the PPP:
- World Population Data Network by Minnesota Population Center. This project will create new organisational and technical infrastructure to preserve, integrate, disseminate, and analyze the world’s population data for multiple decades into the future.